Saturday 25 October 2008

Receipts Two


So here are the next set of receipts. Ok so it was ages ago, but I'm a busy woman with an erratic network connection. What are you gonna do?
The first receipt is dated 23rd Sept, so I bought a few things for a 'Pampered Chef' party I was having that evening. Kettle Chips, multi dips, and then some items for something that would be made at said party... an onion, carrots, puff pastry and the gruyere. So all things I wouldn't normally buy. I love gruyere, it's really nutty, but quite expensive. Then a couple of packets of crisps for me and Oscar to have with our lunch, and some kitchen towel. Again, we went to Waitrose because it's quick and I was near there.
The second receipt is from the next day. I was obviously making spaghetti bolognaise! The ingredients speak for themselves. Maybe Oscar asked me to make it for him. Whenever I make it, I make loads of sauce and then save some. I also bought a gammon joint to make some ham. This was the last time I made spag bol, as my daughter who has proclaimed spag bol as her favourite meal of choice from the age of one, now has decided she doesn't like it anymore. GGggggrrrrrrrr.

No comments: